I’m David. I came to this area from New York City many years ago– first as a business owner, and then as a resident with my family. When I arrived, I was not happy with my dry cleaning options. Most of the dry cleaners I could find were using a chemical called Perc. The ones who weren’t using Perc were using hydrocarbons. I wasn’t happy with the “dry cleaning smell” that Perc left on my clothes, or the health risks that I had read about. And I didn’t like the idea of cleaning my suits with hydrocarbons, which are a petroleum byproduct made by companies like Exxon and Chevron, and which contribute to the spread of greenhouse gasses. I felt like I didn’t have any good options.
That’s why, years ago, I started my own dry cleaning business. In the early days, we looked into GreenEarth Cleaning, which uses a silicone-based solvent called D-5, instead of Perc. It leaves behind no toxic residue. However, I learned of a news report on NPR that suggested a link between D-5 and other health risks, so I was wary. In 2010, we switched to using 100% Professional Wet Cleaning. Wet Cleaning uses no toxins, no harsh chemical compounds. It uses high-tech, computer-controlled machines to clean your clothes with just non-toxic detergents and water. I have searched long and hard for the healthiest, most effective, most environmentally-friendly dry cleaning method. Right now, Wet Cleaning is the top choice.
From the beginning, I knew I wanted to create a pickup and delivery service. I wanted to be like Netflix, not like Blockbuster. Why should my customers have to make two trips to the dry cleaner every week? By bringing your clothes right to your door, my business can focus on providing the absolute best service in the market, every step of the way. And that is my ultimate goal.
- Free Pickup and delivery.
- Superior, environmentally friendly dry cleaning
- Prompt, courteous service.
- Shirt laundry and pressing.
- Pickup and delivery service at no extra charge.
- Free replacement of broken or missing shirt buttons.
- Expert tailoring service: hems, alterations, buttons, zippers, hooks: just drop a note in your bag.
- Comforters, blankets, table cloths and bed covers cleaned.
- Even the most stubborn stains removed with care and attention.
- Complimentary laundry bag.
- Oriental rug cleaning is also a specialty.