The NYC Department of Environmental Protection recently enacted regulations for dry cleaners. These regulations require stores to display a sign that lists all chemicals they use to clean customers’ clothes. It’s a smart move. Customer today are more health-conscious than ever, and we want to make informed decisions about what kinds of chemicals we’re putting […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud ericactive contributed a whooping 2 entries.
Entries by ericactive
With all the snow we’ve had this year, there is a lot of de-icing salt on the roads and sidewalks. It’s easy to track salt onto your clothes, especially the cuffs of your pants. But don’t let it sit! If left untreated, salt can dull the colors of your garments and leave unsightly stains. If […]
- Free Pickup and delivery.
- Superior, environmentally friendly dry cleaning
- Prompt, courteous service.
- Shirt laundry and pressing.
- Pickup and delivery service at no extra charge.
- Free replacement of broken or missing shirt buttons.
- Expert tailoring service: hems, alterations, buttons, zippers, hooks: just drop a note in your bag.
- Comforters, blankets, table cloths and bed covers cleaned.
- Even the most stubborn stains removed with care and attention.
- Complimentary laundry bag.
- Oriental rug cleaning is also a specialty.